We are now open inside the store for business. As you may already know, some things have changed. We care deeply about our community and want everyone to be as safe and healthy as possible! Here are our new guidelines for shopping in-person:
- If you have a fever, cough or have been exposed to someone who is ill, please come visit us another day. Get some rest, you deserve to be well!
- Kindly wait near the front door to be allowed into the store.
- We’re limiting in-store visits to 3 parties of 2 people at a time inside. If you bring a larger group, please have those who are not shopping wait outside.
- Masks are required and must be worn properly (in other words mouth and nose both covered). We, too, will be wearing masks.
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter.
- Leave 6 ft between yourself and other parties.
- No public restrooms will be available for use at this time.
- Would you like a little one-on-one assistance? Half hour appointments are now available and may be reserved by phone.
To make the most of your shopping time, take a look at the website to get an idea of what we carry and who we are.
We are so grateful for the support our community offers us during these times.
~Toni & Frank
If you prefer to not shop indoors, we also offer
Same-day shipping or cubside when purchased online Mon-Sat before 2pm.
Have more questions? Please feel free to contact us!