We care deeply about our community and want everyone to be as safe and healthy as possible! Here are our new guidelines for shopping with us:
- As of Feb. 24th, we are now helping customers inside and outside the store.
- If you have a fever, cough or have been exposed to someone who is ill, please come visit us another day. Get some rest, you deserve to be well!
- Please come to the side door in the breezeway (on the right side of the building) or call us from your car for service.
- An effective mask is required and must be worn properly (in other words mouth and nose both covered). We, too, will be wearing our masks.
- As much as possible, leave 6 ft between yourself and other parties.
- No public restrooms will be available for customer use at this time.
- If you have a questions or would like additional assistance please call so we can chat or you may email us with your questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
To make the most of your shopping time, take a look at the website to get an idea of what we carry and who we are.
We are so grateful for the support our community has offered us during these times.
~Toni & Frank
If you would prefer to order online or by phone:
Any order placed before 2pm (Tues- Sat) will be shipped the same-day.
Curbside service is available Tues-Sat from 10am- 2pm.
Have more questions? Please feel free to contact us!